Friday, March 26, 2010

Mango Salsa

I have to say that I am associated with some of the best cooks around.  A friend of mine makes this wonderful Mango Salsa and brought it to one of our Flamboyant Gourmets gatherings.  It didn’t last long.  I’ve been wanting some for a while, so, I got my Flambo on and put it together.
Mango salsa 002
 Mango Salsa
*thanks to Dorreta
3 ripe Mangos, peeled and chopped
4-5 Kiwis, peeled and chopped
1 each of Red Bell Pepper, Orange Bell Pepper, and Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
½ of a medium sized Red Onion, chopped
1/3 bunch fresh Cilantro, snipped with scissors
½ cup crushed pineapple, drained
Pulp from one lime
Sugar to taste—up to 1/8 cup

Combine all ingredients in your favorite serving bowl (preferably Precious Pink) and serve with tortilla chips or on Pancakes, or in a Chicken burrito….or….Get your Flambo on and experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Oh oh, not another salsa dish.. That looks even better then the other two you do! (Cucumber and black bean) I will have to try this one also! Num num.

    ReplyDelete