Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shazaam!

When I saw an ad for Spice Islands Saigon Cinnamosaigon cinnamonn, portraying it as something exotic and special, I was skeptical.  “Cinnamon is cinnamon,” I thought.  It was pricier than “regular” cinnamon, so I left it alone. Then one day, I was feeling adventurous, Flambo surged to the forefront as I perused the spice aisle, and a jar of Saigon Cinnamon flew into my cart. 

Shazaam! Flambo!  I am now a believer!  I have never tasted a cinnamon such as this.  Zing!  Red Hot Candies! Spicy love!  Be warned: If you are a Foodie, once you go Saigon, you don’t go back, and if you do, you are not satisfied. Worth the extra price.

Saigon Cinnamon from the  Spice Islands web site.  I have learned that cinnamon comes from tropical evergreen trees. Cool.

What am I going to do with my 20 jars of  Cinnamon storage?  Yawn my way through hard times?

stuff and christmas tree 032

No comments:

Post a Comment